Release Notes for version 6.14.00
Contributors (in alphabetical order)
Robert Dudley Ackerman
Jos van de Ven
- A new console written in Forth. w32fConsole.dll is not needed anymore.
- ForthForm has been integrated into the Win32ForthIDE.
- Help has been totally rewritten and runs in a separate application.
- Inter-process launching and communication via messages has been rewritten.
APPLICATION have been replaced by
SAVE , and
TURNKEY modified, to give easier to use
saving words (see "How to convert from
- A lot of code has been moved.
- An improved IDE.
- see ~\src\Compat\Evolve.f for specific to the changes between the releases 6.12.00 and 6.14.00.
A large number of bugs have been fixed. Changes can be found at the
CVS Commit List.
Limitation for the Vista or better
- When you use Vista or better choose ANOTHER directory than the
“Program Files” directory to install Win32Forth.
c:\Forth might be a nice place.
- ShowDLLSymbols.f - Enumerates all the symbols in a DLL file.
- EscapedStrings.f Initial written by Stephen Pelc modified for Win32Forth by Dirk Busch.
Document : w32f-relnotes.6.14.htm -- 2010/02/14 --