Windows and Dialogs
- Control Base class for standard window controls.
- EditControl Class for text edit controls.
- TextBox Enhanced Version of the EditControl class.
- PassWordBox Class for text edit controls. All characters
in the control are displayed as an asterisk *.
- MultiLineTextBox Class for multi line text edit controls.
- RichEditControl Class for rich edit controls.
Combo box controls
List box controls
- ListControl Class for list box controls.
- ListBox Enhanced Version of the ListControl class.
Check box controls
Radio button controls
Push button controls
Dialogs defined in resource (*.res) files.
Since Win32Forth doesn't provide any tool's to create a dialog resource you should use
ForthForm to create your dialog windows instead.
There are some other 'old' classes in Win32Forth that are dealing with the GDI:
- ColorObject Class for color objects.
- ExtColorObject Class for extended color objects.
- HatchColorObject Class for hatch color objects.
- Font Class for fonts.
- WinDC Device context class for windows.
- WinPrinter Device context class for printing.
All these classes are rewritten to use the GDI class library.
- File Class for file I/O.
- ReadFile Class for loading/saving a complete file from/to memory.
- SQLite Database Class for SQLite
Document $Id: p-classes.htm,v 1.14 2007/05/26 10:24:11 dbu_de Exp $